How Does a Drop-Off Shredding Service Work?
Convenient adj: handy; suitable; causing little or no trouble.
Sometimes the most cost-effective, time-saving, and energy efficient way to accomplish a task is to find the most suitable route that causes little or no trouble to your schedule. It’s not a one-route-fits-all world. If you are operating or working for a business from home, scheduled shredding might not be convenient for you, but a drop-off shredding service might work perfectly.
Home Office Dilemma
With the dramatic increase in people working from home over the past two years, staying compliant with data privacy laws has been a challenge for many businesses. But home offices create some unique challenges:
- You know can’t just toss document into your home recycling bin and hope that no one steals the information, so you need a shredding solution like your corporate office had, but it has to work for your home office.
- Because it’s just you, you don’t produce as many documents to be shredded, and when you do need shredding, it’s less frequent and in a smaller quantity.
- You don’t want to use a store-bought shredder for your business information. The cut strips from home shredders can be reconstructed, and you know that bagging and tossing shredded paper into the blue bin like your waste management company requires makes it even easier, since all the shreds are contained in one place.
- You hate to waste valuable time by feeding just 3-4 sheets at a time into the shredder, dealing with paper jams, repairs, maintenance, and frequent replacement of the unit.
- You are deeply concerned about the risk of a child or pet being severely injured by the shredder.
Fortunately, a local drop-off shredding service “near me” is a convenient way to have your documents securely destroyed on an as-needed basis.
How It’s Done
Look for a locally-owned, NAID AAA Certified shredding company with multiple drop-off locations, making it possible for you to drop off your discarded paperwork on the way to somewhere else.
NAID AAA Certification requires a shredding company to adhere to the highest security standards in the industry, including background-screened employees and a secure chain of custody for your information.
You won’t even have to remove staples or paperclips as their industrial level shredder will take care of those. All you have to do is leave it to the professionals.
A Convenient Service
Pacific Shredding offers secure drop-off shredding services in Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto and Fresno. Bring all your receipts, financial statements, bills, and other sensitive documents to a drop-off center and give us a call before you arrive so that our staff can come out and unload your vehicle. No heavy lifting for you! How simple is that?
If you have questions about our drop-off shredding or other services, just give us a call at 800-685-9034 or complete the form on this page and one of our friendly experts will be happy to help you.