The Shredding Process: How We Destroy Your Confidential Documents
Pacific Shredding provides companies throughout Sacramento, Stockton, and the Central California Valley with National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certified document shredding solutions. Here’s how our document shredding and destruction process works:
- Secure, locked security containers or consoles are placed in your office for the disposal of confidential documents.
- On a scheduled or as-needed basis, a uniformed screened and fully insured Pacific Shredding Technician collects your shred collection containers.
- Your confidential records are emptied into industrial-strength shredders for complete, monitored destruction according to NAID standards.
- All shredded paper is then baled and shipped to our authorized recycling partner.
- The shredded material is recycled into a variety of consumer and business products.
- Pacific Shredding provides you with a Certificate of Destruction.