The Shredding Process: How We Destroy Your Confidential Documents
Pacific Shredding provides companies throughout Sacramento, Stockton, and the Central California Valley with National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certified document shredding solutions. Here’s how our scheduled document shredding process works:
- Secure, locked security containers or consoles are placed in your facility for the disposal of confidential documents.
- On a scheduled or as-needed basis, a uniformed screened and fully insured Pacific Shredding Technician collects your shred collection containers.
- Your confidential records are loaded onto our industrial-strength shredding truck, right into the shredder’s teeth, where shredding takes place according to NAID standards.
- All shredded paper is then baled and shipped to our authorized recycling partner.
- The shredded material is recycled into a variety of consumer and business products.
- Pacific Shredding provides you with a Certificate of Destruction.